We've had a strawberry patch ever since I can remember. And since I have those fun memories of picking berries I loved that Easton jumped right into the effort this summer. Nearly every time he came over he would head out to the garden and fill an entire bowl of strawberries. So cute.
The Recipe:
- 3T cornstarch
- 1 c. sugar
- 3 T. strawberry gelatin
- 1 c. water
- 2 T. corn syrup
- 3 T. strawberry gelatin (1- 3oz package if doubled)
- 3 drops food coloring
- 3 c. fresh strawberries
- Combine cornstarch, water, and sugar in sauce pan.
- Cook over low heat until thick and clear.
- Remove from heat.
- Add corn syrup, gelatin, and food color.
- Let cool.
- Lightly fold in berries.
- Pour into baked 9" pie shell.
- Chill and top with whipped cream.
No comments:
Post a Comment